Historical BronzeWorks: Artisans in Metal
We are here to help. Whether for a historic restoration, a monument or a custom sculpture, when you need bronze or other artistic metal castings, you need someone who will offer you the finest quality products, the best service and, guide you step by step.
For over 25 years the Stromberg companies have been sculpting, designing and installing the finest architectural and sculptural metals. Whether you are looking for a historical recreation or a new sculptural element, Historical BronzeWorks offers unparalleled quality and service at a fair price.
Historical BronzeWorks, a division of The Stromberg Group, offers you:
- World's largest selection of architectural metal castings
- Custom castings. Most of the work we do is custom. Tell us what you need, we can build it.
- Detailed CAD shop drawings and setting plans. We provide detailed drawings and approval submittals to ensure you get what you want.
- The finest quality. Historical BronzeWorks projects can be found at palaces, universities, government buildings and fine residences around the world. Top architects rely on Historical BronzeWorks because of the superior quality of our materials and craftmanship.
- Design, specification, production and installation assistance. We can help each step of the way. We offer: free estimates, quantity take-offs, specifications and sample CAD details.
Historical BronzeWorks is a specialist custom metal foundry and contractor. To meet your needs, we produce high quality custom art and architectural metal casting and fabrications for the construction industry. Our services offer architects, specification professionals and contractors a complete architectural metals solution for both new and historical restoration and renovation projects. We assist with every aspect of architectural metals projects, from detailing, shop drawings, design development, sculpting and casting to manufacturing and on-site erection.
The casting and working of architectural metals is an ancient art and the things we can do with metals are virtually endless. Our range of custom metal casting applications includes sculptures, cornice, doors, railings, medallions, fountains, chandeliers and finials.
As a custom studio and foundry, every project we undertake requires an individually tailored solution. This is where we excel; drawing on decades of experience and proven methods to deliver some of the worlds finest cast metal artworks, on budget and on time.
With the experience gained from completing hundreds of projects we understand how to balance the needs and constraints of art, architecture, and construction. By providing a one source solution to your custom architectural metal needs and delivering each finished element to site, ready to install, we offer the most effective and efficient solution possible.
On the following pages we have included comprehensive information on all aspects of our architectural metals solutions. You will also find some of our thousands of historic patterns, several project case studies showing how our materials are used, and in-depth technical information.